Go from ordinary to extraordinary!
From soft, natural looking lashes to bold, dramatic eye catchers, you'll look stunning with these natural looking eye lashes.
How to apply:
1. Size the lashes. Before gluing the lashes on, you will need to make sure they are not too wide for your eye. Hold the lash strips up against your eyelid, and trim them down on the sides if necessary. If the lashes are too long for your personal taste, consider trimming your guy lashes down to achieve a more natural look. Lashes should be longer toward the outer corner of the eye.
2. Apply the lash glue to the outer seam of the eyelash strip with an applicator or small brush. Allow the glue to dry for a moment before applying it to your lashes.
3. Place the strip on your eyelid, positioning it as close as possible to your natural lashes. Bring the strip down from above, not from the front. This is to ensure that you get as close as possible to your lashline.
4. Allow the glue to dry naturally. Once the strip is in place, you do not need to press or hold it. Alternatively, you can squeeze a thin line of lash glue onto the back of your non-dominant hand. Then, gently run the outer seam of the eyelash strip along it.
5. Apply Lash Excellence Mascara for Men to your lashes. This will help blend your natural lashes with the false ones, achieving a more natural look.
6. Apply Liquid Eyeliner along your upper lids. Be sure to fill in any gaps between the false lashes and your own to make them look more natural.
How to remove:
Use makeup remover to remove false lashes. Dip a q-tip in eye makeup remover and gently rub it along your lash line. Allow the remover to sit for a minute, and gently pull off the strip.
- Includes guylash glue
- Made in USA
- Not tested on animals, not Certified Vegan
PRODUCT CODE: LB019