Terms, Conditions of Purchase & Your Privacy
Purchases made from our company, regardless of whether they are through the internet, via telephone, fax or mail-in order are subject to the following conditions.
Your privacy, email and physical address
- We never mail out unsolicited material (we do not print catalogs).
- We do not sell or share any customer information.
- Discretion is always assured to our customers.
- Merchandize is always mailed discreetly in plain packaging.
- Find out how to contact us directly by CLICKING HERE.
Refunds and Exchanges
- We want you to be happy with your purchases, and if you have any problems or questions, please feel free to email us. We endeavor to respond to emails within 2 hours during normal office hours. If you wish to return an item or items of clothing within 30 days of purchase, please be sure they are in unworn condition and in original packaging with tags and labels attached. Please try on underwear over clean underwear if there is a chance you may want to return it. We do reserve the right to reject a returns request if the items have been clearly worn and have not been returned in the condition received, or if the return policy is abused. If you still have the original packing slip, please send it back with your instructions, or else include a separate note and be sure to include your name and address. Please ship back to us at: Returns Dept., Body Aware Inc., 16443 N 91st St #104 Scottsdale AZ 85260 (USA) You will need to pay the return postage, but if exchanging items, we will pay for the new items to be mailed back to you. If sending a large value package, we recommend sending insured mail. If sending from outside USA, please be sure to write "returned clothing" on any customs forms. For reasons of hygiene, we regret we cannot accept returns of any sex toys or latex items.
Regarding International Purchases
- We welcome orders from outside of North America, and all orders are shipped from our Arizona, USA distribution center. Please be aware that as we have no control over the Postal Services overseas, orders are sent insured, but entirely at purchaser's risk. The USPS First-Class International mail is generally not a trackable service. If mail to your home address is not always reliable, we recommend you select the Express Mail option, as then you will be able to fully track the package while in transit.
- Orders shipped outside of USA may be subject to VAT, import duties/taxes, and collection charges that can be levied once the order enters your country.
- All such charges are the responsibility of the customer, and by placing an order outside of USA you acknowledge that you know that taxes, duties or other related charges could be applicable upon arrival in your country, and that you agree to pay for them if you are asked to do so by FedEx or the Postal Service.
- If packages are refused on delivery and come back to us, we will refund the order less shipping charges and a 10% restocking fee.
- BodyAware Inc. retains all rights regarding trademarks, trade names, logos and images. These are registered and/or common law trademarks of BodyAware inc. Any use of BodyAware Inc's images or marks without written permission is strictly prohibited, and BodyAware Inc will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. This includes uses of names that could cause confusion by their similarity to "BodyAware".
- BodyAware Inc will not tolerate trademark infringement by use of our trademarks or names in megatags and/or hidden text for the purposes of gaining higher rankings from search engines.
BodyAware Inc. makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the safety of any of our products. All of our products are sold as novelty items only. Furthermore, we accept no responsibility for injuries sustained while using our products and the purchaser assumes all risk and liability of use.