Terms, Conditions of Purchase & Your Privacy
Purchases made from our company, regardless of whether they are through the internet, via telephone, fax or mail-in order are subject to the following conditions.
Your privacy, email and physical address
- We never mail out unsolicited material (we do not print catalogs).
- We do not sell or share any customer information.
- Discretion is always assured to our customers.
- Merchandize is always mailed discreetly in plain packaging.
- If you ever wish to be removed from our mailing list, please access your account by CLICKING HERE
- Find out how to contact us directly by CLICKING HERE.
Cancellations and Order changes
If you order an item or items by mistake or wish to change your order, our Customer Service team can check whether your order may be cancelled or changed. Please telephone us on 480 661 0708 as soon as possible during office hours, Monday to Friday. 8.00am-4.30pm MST. Please note that we are unable to guarantee cancellation of your order by email or Message service, as your message may not be seen in time. If it is too late for us to cancel your order, you may be able to return your order in accordance with our returns policy below.
Once we have received the goods back, we will process a refund for you.
Refunds and Exchanges
As underwear is an intimate item of clothing worn next to the skin, stores generally do not accept returns of underwear for hygiene reasons once it has been tried on, as it cannot be resold. But on the other hand we do not want customers to end up with something that does not fit, so we are prepared to exchange items for a different size. You can send items back within 14 days of receipt, including a note to say which size you would like in exchange. If the size is not available, you will be given a store credit.
Please ship back to us at:
Body Aware Inc., 16443 N 91st St #104, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, (USA)
You will need to pay the return postage, but we will pay for the new items to be mailed back to you. If sending a large value package, we recommend sending insured mail. If sending from outside USA, please be sure to write "returned clothing" on any customs forms.
We regret we cannot accept returns of any sex toys or latex items.
If you feel you have received a faulty item, please leave a message on the site message system (click on Leave a Message on the bottom right corner of every web page), or else email us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
Regarding International Purchases
- We welcome orders from outside of North America, and all orders are shipped from our Arizona, USA distribution center. Please be aware that as we have no control over the Postal Services overseas, orders are sent insured, but entirely at purchaser's risk. The USPS First-Class International mail is generally not a trackable service. If mail to your home address is not always reliable, we recommend you select the Express Mail option, as then you will be able to fully track the package while in transit.
- Orders shipped outside of USA may be subject to VAT, import duties/taxes, and collection charges that can be levied once the order enters your country.
- All such charges are the responsibility of the customer, and by placing an order outside of USA you acknowledge that you know that taxes, duties or other related charges could be applicable upon arrival in your country, and that you agree to pay for them if you are asked to do so by FedEx or the Postal Service.
- If packages are refused on delivery and come back to us, we will refund the order less shipping charges and a 10% restocking fee.
- BodyAware Inc. retains all rights regarding trademarks, trade names, logos and images. These are registered and/or common law trademarks of BodyAware inc. Any use of BodyAware Inc's images or marks without written permission is strictly prohibited, and BodyAware Inc will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. This includes uses of names that could cause confusion by their similarity to "BodyAware".
- BodyAware Inc will not tolerate trademark infringement by use of our trademarks or names in megatags and/or hidden text for the purposes of gaining higher rankings from search engines.
Body Aware Inc. t/as Xdress.com makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the safety of any of our adult products. All are sold as novelty items only. Furthermore, we accept no responsibility for injuries sustained while using our products and the purchaser assumes all risk and liability of use. So please use adult items sensibly and do not use constrictive items for extended periods or if skin rashes appear, and do not use electro stimulation products if in poor health.