Guy Shadow Butterfly Palette
Four colors together for instantly glamorous eyes. Stylishly packaged in our beautiful slender mirrored compact for quick touch-ups.
- Run eye shadow brush over the lightest color in the pan.
Start with two colors: a neutral color and a darker shade. Run your brush over the light, neutral shade, and tap off any excess shadow.
- Apply the lightest shadow to the eyelid.
Apply the color across the entire lid from the lash line to just above the crease, sweeping upward toward the brow (without going over the brow).
- Run the brush over a darker color, tapping to remove any excess pigment.
- Apply dark eye shadow to the inner crease.
To create contour, start by applying the eye shadow at the outer corner of the eye just above the top lashes. Then sweep it along the eyelid where the brow bone hits the crease, moving the brush in a half-moon from the outer corner of the eye inward toward the center of the eyelid. (Don’t darken the innermost part of the eye.) Sweep the brush back and forth several times to blend.
- Repeat steps one through four on the other eye
Follow the same steps for the other eye, remembering to tap off excess shadow each time you dip your brush.
Black eyeshadow can be used to create a winged eyeliner look with a slanted brush. Apply by pulling the skin on your eye slightly outward and sweep the shadow in an angular motion to create a thick line then gradually thinner towards the tip of the wing.
- The color you didn't get to use can be worn on the lower eyelid or in the inner eye for an additional pop of color.
- Made in the USA
- Not tested on animals, but not Certified Vegan